Monday, November 16, 2015

Trade picks for Monday November 16th

Due to important event in life, I didn't get a chance to update this blog. Now am back again with few updates I can write with my available time. Considering market being bearish and on sideways, I would only consider to trade catalyst stocks with small positions... At present I am watching on following stocks with tight stop losses in place. 

MRK - I am watching MRK for an entry at 51.30 level with stop loss of 50.40 for a swing trade. Expecting this to move to 58.50 level in next few days which will be probably by next 2 weeks as per my calculations. It is due for PDUFA in December. 

EGRX is on my watch to enter at 70.60 level with stop loss at 69.90, exit target would be 84.90 level. It is a catalyst stock for December scheduled on 13th. At present volume is my concern. 

TEVA - Entry point would be at 55.40 with stop loss at 54.70, exit target would be 69 level in next few weeks. A catalyst for Dec 9th.. 

 Note :
 Dont forget to subscribe to my stocktwits profile and facebook page which given below.
I update most of my stock trading ideas there as soon as I get in or prior to getting in along with stop loss and exit target information so that if someone wants to join me, they can take opportunity along with me.  http://stocktwits.com/USstocktraders

Here is my facebook page where I post most of my option trading ideas and posted immidiately or just before getting in along with target and stop loss. So option players can take advantage in here too 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JCL-Capital-Management/340432516115721

Note : Please be noted I dont believe in charging for subscription services. All my ideas posted in here are based on my strategy and my own home work. So for however, long I can share my ideas I would be glad to do here as far as I have enough time to blog here. Please do not consider my opinions as advice for you to get into positions. Its your own risk and you should be responsible to do your home work before you take any positions. Happy trading !!




No comments:

Post a Comment