Most of my stocks in my watch list were red dipping down after yesterday's super green day. Though I thought the day would be green just like yesterday nearing the curent market resistance, it played side ways. Moreover its Friday and most of the Friday's are dull feverish days.
- VDSI which were bought at 26.02 on Thursday sold at 25.98. Even though it hit 26.50 I was expecting a move up since they have earnings coming up on April 28th. I think in this stock case, there could be buyers coming up on Monday to buy. Since it broke down my 5 min support and my stop loss was in place at 25.98, I was stopped out.
- Holding COH which were bought on Thursday at 42.12. I am hoping for a big move on this stock as well for Monday since they have earnings on Tuesday. DECK had amazing movement on the prior day of earning so I believe and applying same logic in here. But again I am not market geek and market cant be predicted perfectly.
- CNX I am still holding it for the 3rd day which were bought at 29.78. Curent price is 30.20. Going to watch for Monday. I decided to hold on to it as I am already in profit.
- Added half position of GPOR today at 48.31 than what I intended to thinking would add at the end of the day looking at reaction. Unfortunately, I didn't want to add further. I will be watching on Monday to see if I want to add next half. Exit target on this is 55.
- CLR - I added them at 50.91 but was stingy on my stop loss where I set up stop loss at 51.84, so I was stopped out. While it broke out after hitting 30 min support, I decided to get in and got in at 51.06. MY exit target on this is 54 level.
Now, I will have to bail out 2 positions to add further positions for Monday and that would happen with COH and CNX as I never like to hold on to any stocks for earnings. I believe in safe game no matter how far it could jump after earnings. Holding on to earnings is like anticipating results of someone who has written their exams and I have no clue on how they have done on it. So I don't care what direction it will go after earnings but I am always out prior to earning.
I am watching IBM to enter at 167.40 level with tight stop loss for an exit target of 178 level for next few days. Now my entry point is when stock hits my support line. There could be little difference here and there depends on how long it would take to reach my line.
Dont forget to subscribe to my stocktwit profile and facebook page which given below.
I update most of my stock trading ideas there as soon as I get in or prior to getting in along with stop loss and exit target information so that if someone wants to join me, they can take opportunity along with me.
Here is my facebook page where I post most of my option trading ideas and posted immidiately or just before getting in along with target and stop loss. So option players can take advantage in here too
Note : Please be noted I dont believe in charging for subscription services. All my ideas posted in here are based on my strategy and my own home work. So for however, long I can share my ideas I would be glad to do here as far as I have enough time to blog here. Please do not consider my opinions as advices for you to get into positions. Its your own risk and you should be responsible to do your home work before you take any positions. Happy trading !!