Monday, April 27, 2015

Out of all Long Positions

As I see the chart, I see SPY moving towards 208 5 to 208.7 level in next 2-3 days. Morning was profit booking day. So booked the profit in all positions I had. 




Closed Positions : 
  • COH which bought on Thursday at 42.12 sold at 43.18. In fact as it moved up I was stopped out below today's 1 min chart. 
  • CNX which bought at 29.78 sold at 30.14 again stopped out.
  • GPOR stopped out at 48.76 from 48.31
  • CLR sold at 52.04 from 51.84
Opened Positons : 
  
 I have no opened positions as of now. I am more on short side as a day trader until I see SPY hitting to 1 hour support at around 208.5 -208.7 level. So I will be shorting at the opening tomorrow. 

Watchlist: 

Though I am short as a day trader, I  still I have below long trades in my mind with tight stop losses

  • I wanted to buy ACAD at 35.45 level with stop loss of 35.38 which is at 30 min support, but didn't trigger my trade. I would still consider this trade at 35.50 entry level near support with few cents stop loss below the support. If I dont get stopped out, it should head towards 39.50 level in next 3 to 4 days.
  • WCG is next trade in my mind to go long at 80.10 level with tight stop loss again. If moves up without stopping me out , then should go to 83.60 level in next 2 days. 
  • IBM is in my watchlist to get in at 168.5 level with tight stop loss again. I will be posting exact entry point based on my trend line support on stocktwit.


Note :
 Dont forget to subscribe to my stocktwit profile and facebook page which given below.
I update most of my stock trading ideas there as soon as I get in or prior to getting in along with stop loss and exit target information so that if someone wants to join me, they can take opportunity along with me. 
http://stocktwits.com/USstocktraders

Here is my facebook page where I post most of my option trading ideas and posted immidiately or just before getting in along with target and stop loss. So option players can take advantage in here too 


https://www.facebook.com/pages/JCL-Capital-Management/340432516115721

Note : Please be noted I dont believe in charging for subscription services. All my ideas posted in here are based on my strategy and my own home work. So for however, long I can share my ideas I would be glad to do here as far as I have enough time to blog here. Please do not consider my opinions as advices for you to get into positions. Its your own risk and you should be responsible to do your home work before you take any positions. Happy trading !!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment