Thursday, April 23, 2015

Added VDSI and my watchlist

For the bulls, today is a wonderful day though morning quite shook off.  Tomorrow I am expecting bulls day again. SPY closed exactly at 15 min support today. It has room to move to 212.40 where I see daily sideways resistance. If breaks one point above it should move to 222 level in next few weeks if not move down towards daily support 202 level. 

Holding Positions:
  • CNX bought yesterday at 29.78 , I am holding with almost 90 cents profit on each stock. My target to exit would be 32.20. 
  • I added VDSI today at 26.02. Exit target would be 27.80 level.
  • COH wanted to add at 41.31 but I was late for the party. By the time I placed an order stock had already moved up to 42.02 level. So I waited for break out at 42.06 and then got in at 42.12 level. I am holding them at present. Exit target is 44.70 level.


Watchlist:

I have bunch of stocks in my watch list at present. Most of them on bullish side play. I will be watching GPOR tomorrow to enter at 48.42 level where I see the support. If I get in my exit target will be 55 level.




As you all read this blogs, I update most of my stock trading ideas in my stocktwit profile. You can subscribe me here - http://stocktwits.com/USstocktraders

Options trading ideas :  I update them in my page in facebook. You can subscribe me by just clicking " Like" button there. I am sure you wont regret as I have succesful trading ideas posted, in  whichever I get in instantly. You can always take the opportunity immediately if you would like.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/JCL-Capital-Management/340432516115721

Note : Please be noted, I dont believe in charging subscription services. So I have no plans of starting such service any time in future.  So for however long I can share what I pick I will do it, provided time permits me. For whatever you see here, consider these are just opinions and I don't advise anyone to buy or sell based on my advise. Do your own homework before you get into anything. 
Happy Trading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment